Recently we released two plug-ins: • VAT-MOSS – Generate your VAT-MOSS reports automatically. No later than April 20th we will need to have submitted a MOSS return to our tax authority to document the VAT collected on sales to EU consumers. We have been…
This plugin extends EDD Software Licensing by Windows Security IDs provides more robust support for Windows client software by using the Windows user’s security id to identify a license and, if appropriate, restrict the number of activations per license.
Though only one security id might be licensed, a user can be move it from account to account by changing the active Security Id for a license by using a feature on your web provided by this plugin.
This plugin provides options to add Easy Digital Downloads EU VAT support. Options include:
- VAT can be enabled based on the site visitor’s location
- User’s profile can be updated to include a status indicating whether VAT should be collected
- Capture and validate any EU VAT number entered
- Exclude VAT if a user enters a valid VAT number
- Updated templates for PDF Invoices to include VAT if appropriate
- Report to produce information for the quarterly VAT Sales List
- Include the term ‘VAT’ at checkout and on invoices
Documents a list of the actions in the order in which they are executed by EDD Checkout page generation followed by a review of the code and how the checkout page is generated.
This plugin is a replacement for the Easy Digital Downloads plugin updater for WordPress multi-sites.
Easy Digital Downloads and the Software Licensing plugin works just fine when used in single site configuration. However the update features available through the EDD SL plugin updater probably will not work in a multi-site configuration.