The VAT for EDD plugin has been updated to support sites that want to sell digital AND physical products. In January this year the rules about how VAT is applied to digital goods changed but the rules that applied before January continue to apply…
Need to be able to show the plugin in your language? Then please use the translations below. If a translation for your language is not listed, please consider translating the English language version then send us a copy of your translation so we can…
Adds the ability to define product licenses for EDD and assign one of them to each download.
EDD supports terms and conditions but only one set. If you sell multiple digital products you may want different licenses to apply to each of those different products.
You are able to create as many licenses as you need and include a summary, either as a reminder for yourself or to show your clients.
The add-in installs 5 open source licenses: MIT, Apache, GPLv2, GPL (lesser) v2 and GPLv3. It also installs an example EULA commercial license.
This plugin provides options to add Easy Digital Downloads EU VAT support. Options include:
- VAT can be enabled based on the site visitor’s location
- User’s profile can be updated to include a status indicating whether VAT should be collected
- Capture and validate any EU VAT number entered
- Exclude VAT if a user enters a valid VAT number
- Updated templates for PDF Invoices to include VAT if appropriate
- Report to produce information for the quarterly VAT Sales List
- Include the term ‘VAT’ at checkout and on invoices
This plugin extends the EDD Software License plugin’s license table to add the ability to edit the expiry date. If the expiry date is set to before the current date the license is expired.
Documents a list of the actions in the order in which they are executed by EDD Checkout page generation followed by a review of the code and how the checkout page is generated.