This plugin extends EDD Software Licensing by Windows Security IDs provides more robust support for Windows client software by using the Windows user’s security id to identify a license and, if appropriate, restrict the number of activations per license.
Though only one security id might be licensed, a user can be move it from account to account by changing the active Security Id for a license by using a feature on your web provided by this plugin.
This plugin provides options to add Easy Digital Downloads EU VAT support. Options include:
- VAT can be enabled based on the site visitor’s location
- User’s profile can be updated to include a status indicating whether VAT should be collected
- Capture and validate any EU VAT number entered
- Exclude VAT if a user enters a valid VAT number
- Updated templates for PDF Invoices to include VAT if appropriate
- Report to produce information for the quarterly VAT Sales List
- Include the term ‘VAT’ at checkout and on invoices
This plugin extends the EDD Software License plugin’s license table to add the ability to edit the expiry date. If the expiry date is set to before the current date the license is expired.